Meltscape Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some ingame rules that must followed!

Wolf
    Wolf

Some ingame rules that must followed! Empty Some ingame rules that must followed!

Post  Wolf Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Some ingame rules.

1. NO DUPING! This will result in a reset of your account or IP BANN!
    2. Keep the swearing on the down low, remember, we have young people playing now a day's! they don't need to get a potty mouth.
    3. No scamming! You will be temp banned but if you continue to scam it will be perm!
    4. No hacking/selling accounts, 99% of the time people are selling real rs accounts but they ALWAYS scam, never fall for these scam's. They are easy to spot! when they start asking for more then what they are worth.
    5. No harassment! This will result in a temp mute, and if it continue's, IP MUTE. We do not need this, we come to play and have fun, not to be harassed!
    6. No real world trading such as money, games, accounts, anything! this might result in bann's and mute's!

If you have any rule's that might help please feal free to post a reply! I will read and I will put them in the list!

Wolf.
    santa hat
    santa hat

Some ingame rules that must followed! Empty Re: Some ingame rules that must followed!

Post  santa hat Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:54 pm

ur wolf??
    Wolf
    Wolf

Some ingame rules that must followed! Empty Re: Some ingame rules that must followed!

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Yes I am wolf, I just changed it to Jacob (IGN Wolf) Cause my real name is Jacob and my IGN(In game name) Is wolf. ^_^
    Brad
    Brad
    Admin

Post  Brad Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:35 pm

thanks im gonna make a new category for the rules Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:29 pm