Meltscape Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Please take a look! (Mainly for new people!)

Wolf
    Wolf

Please take a look! (Mainly for new people!) Empty Please take a look! (Mainly for new people!)

Post  Wolf Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Ok, So I have noticed that we have some new players joining ingame and on forums! I just want you guy's to kindly take a few moment's to read our rules! Note that there are warning's! and what will happen if you do not follow them! Here are the link's to the rules!

Forum Rules: https://meltscape.rpg-board.net/meltscape-s-rules-f4/some-forums-rules-take-a-look-t24.htm

Ingame Rules: https://meltscape.rpg-board.net/meltscape-s-rules-f4/meltscape-rules-take-a-look-t12.htm

Please follow these rules! We want to have a clean and fun game! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks,
    Wolf.
    santa hat
    santa hat

Please take a look! (Mainly for new people!) Empty Re: Please take a look! (Mainly for new people!)

Post  santa hat Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:29 am

But everytime I see new players they log out and you may never see them again.
    Well, we have to figure out why the hell they're logging out,
    perhaps they want commands like yell, I know that wouldn't be so helpful for us
    actually, it kind of would but they want to ask for help, they do ::yell how do I play this awsem game?

WTF
    Yell is disables

Bullshit game going to find one on runelocus that actually has yell
    Wolf
    Wolf

Please take a look! (Mainly for new people!) Empty Re: Please take a look! (Mainly for new people!)

Post  Wolf Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:04 pm

santa hat wrote:But everytime I see new players they log out and you may never see them again.
    Well, we have to figure out why the hell they're logging out,
    perhaps they want commands like yell, I know that wouldn't be so helpful for us
    actually, it kind of would but they want to ask for help, they do ::yell how do I play this awsem game?

WTF
    Yell is disables

Bullshit game going to find one on runelocus that actually has yell

Again please watch the swearing, and 4/5 new players have stayed! It's just the picky players who leave!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:31 am