Meltscape Fourms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Server is breaking up!!!

santa hat
    santa hat

Server is breaking up!!! Empty Server is breaking up!!!

Post  santa hat Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm

I bet no1 will probably read this but this is a list of people that quit

Hybridbomb
    Crack Wizard

And Sniper if you're reading this, this is to you!

Dude i'm sorry that you got reset but the server is breaking up
    I thought that this server actually had a chance of being a great
    private server but I was wrong this server is totally different
    then when my bro first told me about this once the drop party happend
    I thought I was going to quit becuz I got shit then me and damian196(my bro)
    We killed the bosses WE WERE RICH!

Then I wanted to go to BANDOS with my bro and then he got p hat in ballscape
    so I knew that it won't be as much fun anymore Sad but then hybridbomb and
    sniper(some number i think it 884 or something)started playing a lot and hybridbomb started ti go to bandos.
    Eventually he would get BCP I was sooooo jelouse but then he sold me so I was happy again! What a Face Surprised What a Face afro jocolor rendeer Laughing Very Happy

But then THIS happened (THIS=Hybridbomb got the p ring and started to get reallllly rich and I was like WTF!!!!
    And then I noticed something he kept un hitting 100's on monsters
    and I was like wth glitcher? and he said no i got p ring Surprised and this was my face
    Shocked

Eventually he started gettings sets of bandos giving to sniper and me gs's and other shit that bandos drops

So I needed to get rid of it i'm sorry hybridbomb that you will quit I couldnt live with a broken econemy.

And if I hear that you sniper quit
    I will quit

Thanks santa hat
    sniper8899

Server is breaking up!!! Empty re

Post  sniper8899 Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 am

hey
    i wont quit im trying to get on atm but it says error sever? wth and m8 i wont stop playing.ill try to get on again in 1 hour but i dont think it will work?
    hybridbomb

Server is breaking up!!! Empty Re: Server is breaking up!!!

Post  hybridbomb Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 am

ok santa YOU WERE RIGHT. WHEN SAID SOME1 JOIN NAMED LIKE 000 OK, HE [u]WAS KING SLAVIA(EVAN, CRACK WIZZARD) BUD. I HAVD GOT AN AGS WITHOUT P RING! THEN HE SAID THEY DONT DROP IT AND TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME. AFTER THAT I USED THE P RING TOT GET IT BACK. WHEN I STARTED GETTING BANDOS DROPS I GAVE THEM AWAY! DID I KEEP? NO I GAVE AWAY. I HAD GIVIN SNATA ALOT OF GS'S AND I WAS GOING TO GIVE HIM TASSETS.THEN SNIPER I GAVE U FULL DH, BANDOS, AND GS'S I WAS TRYING TO ADD ECOMY IN THE SERVER. NOW I GOT RESET WHAT ECONOMY IS THERE NOW. I THINK IM PRETTY MUCH IP BANNED BECAUSE IT SAYS ERROR CONECTING TO SERVER. SO I NEVER C YA AGAIN BYE, AND SANTA ILL TRY TO GET ON TO UR SERVER WHEN EVER I CAN. AND I HOPE IM STILL MOD. Sad WELL C YA
    SINCERLY
    HYBRIDBOMB
    AND ( 13ITCHEZ)

Sponsored content

Server is breaking up!!! Empty Re: Server is breaking up!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:46 am